|Yucko the Clown|
|Voiced by||Roger Black|
|First||Two Weeks Notice|
|Last||In Da Club|
On Brickleberry, Yucko is known for being a child-abducting indecent-exposing rodeo clown while on the live-action The Damn Show!, he is quite different, being an insult comedian who makes racist, sexist or fat-shaming jokes to everyone he encounters.
On 06-23-2017, The DAMN! Show released a video that announced the app Yucko the Clown's Insult-o-Matic, Yucko claims he's broke and he lives inside a storage unit (
I thought that's illegal?). Of course that's why he's begging everyone to download his app for only 99 cents.
- In Two Weeks Notice, he is seen trying to kidnap blind boys to lure them into the circus. Ethel stops him, but he defends, "Hey, it happened to ME and I turned out alright!"
- In The Dam Show, he breathed alcoholic fire into a mime's face.
- In The Comeback, Yucko, being in the circus business, provided the elephant for Woody's pornographic films.
- In Trailer Park, Denzel bribed Yucko to knock out the Judge with a mullet. However, Denzel later realized that the Judge was close to getting permanent brain damage should he get hit only one more time.
- Yucko made one last appearance on the show using his penis as a golf course windmill in In Da Club. It's implied he was hired to do so, because the golf course didn't have any money for a real windmill. Denzel got disgusted by this.
- He shows up in Armoogeddon, Part 4.