My favorite jokes on BrickleberryEdit
These aren't exactly ranked, but I will say that most of these jokes came from Season 3.
- When Woody asked Steve if the chalupa will "Give me the shits"
- Steve's "I'm playing with my cock" song when he wrote gay cowboy songs
- The Catholic Church Pope's "MONEY MONEY" strip dance
- When Woody explains that 2,015 years ago that Jesus killed all the dinosaurs so that he made oil for REPUBLIKANZ
- When Connie and Ethel try to fake a tornado with just a gray painted cone, the rednecks are like "Nice try assholes >:( That don't look nothing like Tornado, Tornado looks like THAT!!!" and there's a real tornado. Lol and they don't even care there's a real tornado, they just care about the fake one
- The Native American news where they announce "Look like sun" (rain dance) "Make that rain"
- When Denzel got a surprise birthday party
- When Woody says Filipinos eat paper so they're banned from libraries
- When the Freak show magician tries to assure "Don't worry, i treat them like my own children! >:D then he zaps one of them and he complains "Did I mention I ****ing hate my children?" |:(
- When Woody and the fat mayor steal a fire truck then they skip a woman whose house is on fire, then Woody slaps the woman for no reason
- When Billy Black song causes a gay riot, Denzel's like "Ah, man. Why couldn't that kid have been named Billy Mexican?" Yeah, sure, you seem very un-hypocritical yourself too Denzel
- Woody giving a proud face to Neil Cavuto when he says the only thing Woody Johnson Inc. ever does is produce carbon dioxide