|''Trip to Mars''|
|Season 2, Episode 11|
|Production Code: 2RAG13|
|Written by Josh Weinstein|
|Directed by Sueng Cha|
|First Aired: November 12, 2013|
|List of Episodes|
My Favorite Bear
Trip to Mars is season 2's 11th episode of Brickleberry, making this the 21st episode overall.
A mission to Mars finds the rangers playing an important role, but it requires the park's native inhabitants to be kicked off their land. After Steve gets covered in mud and branches, he is passed off as an alien. Meanwhile, Malloy ends up leading the displaced natives to the Hazelhurst Mega Mall.
- Dr. Kurt Thoreau: (about Ethel) And who is this fetching creature?
Malloy: Did you say "fetching" or "felching"?
- Dr. Kurt Thoreau: (to Ethel) Do men with exceptional beards make your fish flaps foamy?
- Malloy: There is some really obscure racism in this town.
- Woody: Who am I kidding? 10:30 on Tuesday night. Nobody's watching this shit.
- The entire intro for this episode is set at nighttime. It ends with a shooting star, or comet, passing by in the starry sky.
- During the credits, Dr. Kurt Thoreau does different takes with Ethel by ending his "Do men with exceptional beards make your" with three different sets of words.
- Woody breaks the fourth wall when he complains how nobody watches their show given the hopelessly horrid timeslot (10:30 p.m. on Tuesdays).
|Season 1||Welcome to Brickleberry · Two Weeks Notice · Saved by the Balls · Squabbits · Race Off! · Gay Bomb · Hello Dottie · Steve's Bald · Daddy Issues · The Dam Show|
|Season 2||Miracle Lake · The Comeback · Woody's Girl · Trailer Park · Crippleberry · Ranger Games · My Way or the Highway · Little Boy Malloy · The Animals Strike Back · Scared Straight · Trip to Mars · My Favorite Bear · A-Park-a-Lypse|
|Season 3||Obamascare · In Da Club · Miss National Park · That Brother's My Father · Write 'Em Cowboy · Old Wounds · Baby Daddy · Steve the Fearless Pilot · High Stakes · Amber Alert · Cops and Bottoms · Camping Ain't Easy · Global Warning|
|See also: Episode Guide|