Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Production Code: 102|
| Written by |
|Directed by Mike Hollingsworth|
|First Aired: October 16, 2012|
|List of Episodes|
Saved by the Balls
"That's it... you two just need to fuck each other!" - Steve
Squabbits is the fourth episode of the animated series Brickleberry. It first aired (and confirmed to have happened) on October 16, 2012.
In an effort to compete with Yellowstone's cute and cuddly animal ads, Woody charges the team of rangers with the task of coming up with the cutest animal in the world. Steve then creates a "Squabbit", the horrifyingly pink, half squirrel, and half rabbit combination. We then later see the menacing side of the new critters.
Meanwhile, Malloy goes to go live with other bears when he feels he's been replaced by Woody with the Squabbit.
- The Squabbits return in the Brickleberry comic book Armoogeddon, Part 3.
- Apparently, Malloy did not try to poison the first Squabbit because if he did, the original Squabbit would have permanently stayed dead.
Pop Culture References Edit
- Stop in the name of PITA!
- One of the clips from the Squabbit video Woody made that has the Squabbit playing the piano is based on this video.
- Malloy says that the Squabbit has those "Taylor Swift teeth".
- The tourists coming to see the (original) Squabbit mocks The Lion King when the savannah animals coming to form a circle to bow to Simba.
- Malloy watches a panda video that is a shot-to-shot recreation of this video, except the ending is (fortunately) a twist that did not happen in the real life video.
- Steve appears to have had the Batman symbol painted on his mouth.
- Denzel's make-up might be a nod to Coolio.
- Connie's make-up could be a reference to Ronald McDonald.
- Malloy references Disney's Country Bears when he tells himself to remember "What those Jamborees taught you out in the woods".
- Even though Ethel was the one who called PITA for help since Woody ordered open season on the Squabbits, why did PITA lock her up in a cage and torture her?
- If Connie couldn't even hurt the Squabbits by firing a bazooka at them, how did Denzel skin so many of them to make a coat?
- Bobby Possumcods was shot multiple times by PITA and then he dropped on the ground and bled, yet he still shows up alive in future episodes.
- Though it's unlikely Waco wanted Bobby to stay dead, given that Bobby is a character he created and invested so much humor and time in.
- Malloy: Winnie the Pooh never had to deal with this bullshit.
|Season 1||Welcome to Brickleberry · Two Weeks Notice · Saved by the Balls · Squabbits · Race Off! · Gay Bomb · Hello Dottie · Steve's Bald · Daddy Issues · The Dam Show|
|Season 2||Miracle Lake · The Comeback · Woody's Girl · Trailer Park · Crippleberry · Ranger Games · My Way or the Highway · Little Boy Malloy · The Animals Strike Back · Scared Straight · Trip to Mars · My Favorite Bear · A-Park-a-Lypse|
|Season 3||Obamascare · In Da Club · Miss National Park · That Brother's My Father · Write 'Em Cowboy · Old Wounds · Baby Daddy · Steve the Fearless Pilot · High Stakes · Amber Alert · Cops and Bottoms · Camping Ain't Easy · Global Warning|
|See also: Episode Guide|