Season 4 of Brickleberry was sought after by Waco O'Guin and Roger Black. Unfortunately for the two creators and the moderate-sized fanbase of Brickleberry, Comedy Central refused to commence Brickleberry's Season 4 and instead cancelled the show in 2015.
The main cast except Steve were killed off by evil alien cows in the Season 3 finale "Global Warning", but Steve didn't get a happy ending either, he was last seen getting dragged away by his arms by 2 military cows mentioning they're going to enslave him and the cows took over the earth and wiped out the humans taking their society and culture.
Waco O'Guin and Roger Black instead settled for a comic book to satisfy the show's audience entitled "Armoogeddon". They explained that Season 4 was supposed to be what was shown in the comic books.
Planned out Story Arcs for Season 4: Edit
- Future Steve time travels from 2045 to 2015 to assassinate Woody to kill the impending cow invasion, but Future Possumcods is sent back to stop Future Steve.
- Malloy would join forces with Future Steve, when he found out he'll also die if the cows come.
- Denzel travels back in time and abducts Baby Jesus and becomes his father, using Jesus's powers for his own personal gain.
- Connie sues Ethel in court to have sex with her, and Judge Judy is presiding.
- Woody's childhood having to live with his abusive mother would have been shown.