|Cops and Bottoms|
|Season 3, Episode 11|
|Production Code: 3RAG11|
|Written by Roger Black and Waco O'Guin|
|Directed by Ira Sherak|
|First Aired: March 31, 2015|
|List of Episodes|
Camping Ain't Easy
Plot Synopsis Edit
Getting bored with no crime happening in Brickleberry, Steve rigs the raffle for "Be a Cop for a Day" (by writing himself in 150 times) and wins. Steve does a real pathetic job being a cop for a day after being assigned with lazy Officer Briggs, but then accidentally stops a store robbery and gets promoted by the chief to "Top Cop", which earns him the pink feminine Top Cop bracelet. Briggs, wanting the bracelet back, tricks Steve into getting in trouble with a highly dangerous biker gang called the Satan's BFFs.
Meanwhile, Woody becomes a celebrity when he grows a hemorrhoid that resembles Jesus. Thousands of perverted Mexicans flock in a pilgrimage rushing to see his hemorrhoid and Malloy manipulates Woody into using the hemorrhoid for profit. Pope Francis isn't too thrilled to lose his church attendance.
At the end of the episode, it turns out that Woody's hemorrhoid isn't Jesus, but it's Satan. Then the real Jesus shows up and vows to vanquish the devil, by gladly sticking ointment into Woody's buttocks much to Woody's delight.
- When Woody is saying, "It's a national park, it's supposed to be boring" ironically in the background behind him a little boy gets abducted by an eagle. Steve, Ethel, Connie and Denzel, who were in front of Woody, failed to notice. Or did they not care?
- Instagram pulled the photo of Woody making a parody of the Creation of Man due to the fact his penis and Connie's nipples were uncensored, which angered Waco O'Guin, making him protest about this on Twitter.
Pop Culture References Edit
- A flashback cutaway shows Steve killing zombies with a machete, a shotgun and a bow-and-arrow, only to find out those zombies were actors in make-up for AMC's The Walking Dead, and you can see Rick, Carl and Daryl.
- Woody finds the Ark of the Covenant from the 1981 Indiana Jones film Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- One of the clothes the Pope falls into to his death [red shirt, blue shorts] is a reference to Bart Simpson from the Simpsons.
|Season 1||Welcome to Brickleberry · Two Weeks Notice · Saved by the Balls · Squabbits · Race Off! · Gay Bomb · Hello Dottie · Steve's Bald · Daddy Issues · The Dam Show|
|Season 2||Miracle Lake · The Comeback · Woody's Girl · Trailer Park · Crippleberry · Ranger Games · My Way or the Highway · Little Boy Malloy · The Animals Strike Back · Scared Straight · Trip to Mars · My Favorite Bear · A-Park-a-Lypse|
|Season 3||Obamascare · In Da Club · Miss National Park · That Brother's My Father · Write 'Em Cowboy · Old Wounds · Baby Daddy · Steve the Fearless Pilot · High Stakes · Amber Alert · Cops and Bottoms · Camping Ain't Easy · Global Warning|
|See also: Episode Guide|