|Campin' Ain't Easy|
|Season 3, Episode 12|
|Production Code: 3RAG12|
|Written by Evan Shames|
|Directed by Spencer Laudiero & Matthew Long|
|First Aired: April 7, 2015|
|List of Episodes|
Cops and Bottoms
Plot Synopsis Edit
Woody opens a summer camp in order to pull in profits, claiming the award for the best counselor will be a tribal shield, despite that it is mainly just a trash can lid. Steve, however, is not allowed by Woody to be a counselor because he killed off his own campers in a minefield incident many years ago and that Steve was the reason why the camp was foreclosed. Meanwhile, Woody tries to pull in the affections of the attractive 18-year old Tiffany and Steve secretly gets his own campers anyways.
Woody announced that the summer camp has 4 kinds: Fat camp, Handicap Camp, Rich Kid Camp and Inner-City Delinquent Camp.
- Steve became the counselor of the handicapped kids (although he first didn't have any because he wasn't allowed to be a counselor due to his incident many years ago)
- Ethel became the counselor of Rich Kid Camp (Tiffany was in her group, which might imply Tiffany is from a high income class). Tiffany later also became handicapped at the end of the episode, where Woody had such hard sex with her that her legs are paralyzed (permanently). However, Woody then realizes that Tiffany was actually his own biological daughter because Tiffany's mother was a woman Woody had sex with before.
- Denzel became the counselor of the Inner-City Delinquent Camp (they were all young black boys who have criminal juvenile records)
- Connie became the counselor of the Fat Camp Kids (she only fed them 1 grain of rice each for lunch, and one boy was so desperate he ate up a dead rat's head from a soup made by Bodean and Bobby Possumcods using moth balls, tomato sauce, dirt and Bodean's fingers. It is also doubtful there was any food to feed the campers anyways)
- Guest Star: Eric the Actor as Steve's handicapped camper on a wheelchair
- This episode goes overdrive into gross-out moments:
- A fat kid who got thrown into the "Fat Camp" division, was only given 1 grain of rice by Connie to eat for lunch, so what does he do? EAT A DEAD RAT'S HEAD!
- Kids start licking and tasting an albino black kid's skin because he smelled delicious from burning of sunlight.
- Steve's kids are disgusting just to look at.
- Bobby uses BoDean's fingers for soup after BoDean accidentally cut his own fingers thanks to Steve.
- The brochure picture of Connie eating on the toilet.
- Woody contending about and then finally having sex with Tiffany, and how his extremely thick and long penis keeps getting boners. The real gross part is the fact that it is discovered that Tiffany is Woody's biological daughter, leaving Woody in despair after realizing the incest he committed.
- Woody at one point actually kisses his own penis.
- The fat kid mistook Malloy's drawings as just hairy footballs, but they were vaginas. They could also be bear vaginas given how much fur Malloy drew.
- Once again, Woody use his most famous technique - the Rex Rocket - on Tiffany as another gift for her on her 18th birthday when he has sex with her.
Pop Culture References Edit
- Bobby and Bodean parody Breaking Bad with their yellow suits and meth lab. Bodean is seen holding a box of meth that is blue, as Walt always makes his meth, "Blue Sky", bright blue to give it significantly strong purity. Their meth lab looks similar to the one that Gus provided for Walt in Season 3.
- Woody is very much into Game of Thrones, since he mistook one of his own campers for a White Walker.
- Dubstep-reminiscent music plays when Woody is disguised like an Emo kid.
- Bobby calls a rat he cooks alive into a chilli "Rat Tattooey", from The Muppets.
- The albino kid's voice is a reference to Fat Albert.
You know what else ain't easy for Brickleberry? Getting renewed for Season 4, goddamn it!
|Season 1||Welcome to Brickleberry · Two Weeks Notice · Saved by the Balls · Squabbits · Race Off! · Gay Bomb · Hello Dottie · Steve's Bald · Daddy Issues · The Dam Show|
|Season 2||Miracle Lake · The Comeback · Woody's Girl · Trailer Park · Crippleberry · Ranger Games · My Way or the Highway · Little Boy Malloy · The Animals Strike Back · Scared Straight · Trip to Mars · My Favorite Bear · A-Park-a-Lypse|
|Season 3||Obamascare · In Da Club · Miss National Park · That Brother's My Father · Write 'Em Cowboy · Old Wounds · Baby Daddy · Steve the Fearless Pilot · High Stakes · Amber Alert · Cops and Bottoms · Camping Ain't Easy · Global Warning|
|See also: Episode Guide|