Bruce Jenner is a transgender woman celebrity who was the stepfather of Kim and Khloe Kardashian until a while ago their relationship went sour and they split up. Jenner was mentioned in Season 1's "Gay Bomb" and then shows up in person 2 years later for Season 3's "High Stakes", where she is the episode's comic relief.
In Gay Bomb, a military colonel reveals that his secret facility has a bomb that can make a person's face look like Bruce Jenner's. He then remarks it usually leads to mass suicide.
In High Stakes, Bruce Jenner shows up as being one of Mayor Todd Ford's close friends. Jenner participated in a lot of Ford's poker games, but has always lost. Why she doesn't ever quit is a sign Jenner has a gambling problem. She is then seen in a hunter's uniform carrying a rifle, complaining that she wished her step-daughter Khloe were dead for being such a hairy ape.
Bruce Jenner on the show is depicted as being hostile and rude to everyone around her, given her frustration over her gender identity.
- In real life, Jenner is a very hated celebrity in the United States due to her sexist comments and her association with the Kardashian family. Many consider Bruce Jenner to be a misogynist who objectifies women and propagandizes transphobia, since she demanded that people call her beautiful just for having transitioned to being a woman.
- Woody: And you, Bruce Jenner, you are either a very ugly man, or a very attractive woman.
- Bruce: Thank you.
- Bruce: What's the matter, Woody? Got no balls? You wanna borrow mine? They're in a dumpster in Glendale.
- Woody: Oh shit! I lost the park to a strike flush!
- Bruce: Cry me a river. I lost my dick to a pair of queens.
- Queer man: [holding a mason jar that has Bruce's penis next to his gay partner, thinking Bruce said "Queers"] Hello?! We have names you know!
- Bruce: [sees Woody crying over
MalloyMallory shot] I wish I knew what it was like to lose a child.
- Todd: Khloe?
- Bruce: Yeah, Khloe. I hate that hairy ape.