Brickleberry National Park is the main and titular setting of the whole show. It is considered the worst national park in the United States, earning a reputation as a miserably ruined park that can never live up to the far more popular Yellowstone. It is run by Woody Johnson, and that's part (or the main) reason why the park is in terrible condition. Bobby Possumcods also lives in his trailer in the middle of the forest, but because he doesn't pay any rent, it's rather a property crime because Bobby's squatting Brickleberry and exploiting the park just for monetary gain. The Brickleberry staff apparently didn't know Bobby was living in their park until the ending of the pilot episode, but they didn't bother to kick him out.
The show never reveals which state Brickleberry is in, but it is located in the fictional town of Hazelhurst.
- Woody Johnson (Head ranger and owner of the park)
- Steve Williams
- Connie Cunaman
- Ethel Anderson
- Denzel Jackson
- Amber (Fire Tower duty)
Animal Fauna Edit
Current species Edit
- Grizzly bears
- Beavers (according to the bears, beavers are their food source, particularly the beavers' "assholes")
- Deer (one of them was Neil)
- Gooses (one of them is Dr. Goozniak)
- Raccoons (one of them is Gary)
- Yellow jackets
Former species Edit
- Squabbits (driven to extinction)
- Philadelphia Eagles (driven to extinction)
- Elephants, giraffes, lions, rhinoceroses (when under Todd Ford's control)
- Bigfoot (he actually turned out to be living inside Brickleberry's caves in Steve's Bald)
Issues at Brickleberry Edit
Environmental and Hazardous Edit
- The lakes at Brickleberry are contaminated with chemicals and leeches.
- Most of the trees and grass at the park are dead.
- There are more dead animals than living ones at the park.
- A tornado hit the park once.
- The wolves at the park aren't neutered.
- There's a gay moose running around sexually assaulting visitors.
Safety of Visitors Edit
- Campers usually die once they enter the park.
- Snake attacks are mentioned by Woody.
- According to Woody, 25 parkers died in the same month at Brickleberry before.