|Job||44th President of the United States (former)|
|First||Trip to Mars|
|Last||Armoogeddon, Part 4|
Donald Trump succeeded him as President of the United States in January 2017, much to the real life Obama's chagrin who desired Hillary Clinton to have taken his place.
Season 2 Edit
Obama first shows up in Season 2's Trip to Mars, sitting in his chair at the White House getting confused over the footage where Steve destroys the set NASA built to fake the Mars landings. Obama's only line was "What the fuck?"
Season 3 and Comics Edit
Obama's design and voice is completely rebooted in "Obamascare" where he sexually pursues Connie being obsessed with her. Obama's a chubby chaser, always chasing after Connie who is very ugly and obese. In the Brickleberry universe, the only person who has any sort of sexual affection for Connie is him. Obama will try relentlessly to get Connie and have intercourse with her, despite Connie's pleas that she is a lesbian. Obama ignores this, stating "So is Michelle!" admitting that Michelle is not his real wife, Obama's just using her to lie to the U.S. public that he's married so that he can go after Connie instead.
According to Connie, Obama has sent Connie over 100 sexually harassing text messages in just 1 week before the Award Ceremony Woody's perfect 30-year attendance. His favorite part of Connie is her ass which he loves calling "flappy dappy" and shaking and playing with it, and then admits he doesn't care about Woody's accomplishments, he just made up the award event for Woody just to get close to Connie.
Woody intensely dislikes Obama, complaining Obama cares more about Kenya than America, and in Armoogeddon, Part 1 he claims Obama secretly wants to overthrow the United States with his Kenyan army. Woody also endorsed John McCain for the 2008 election.
Obama finally returned in-person in Armoogeddon, Part 4. He then admits that he did want to overthrow America with his Kenyan army by taking away the Americans' firearms using the Gun Buyback Program and it ridiculously worked because Obama offered a measly small bribe of $30 for each gun returned, despite that Woody protested the guns issued to the Brickleberry staff are worth $500 each. However, he gave back all the guns once Connie agreed to giving him panties that she wore for a week. Those were the same panties that Denzel sniffed in "Cops and Bottoms", and it made Denzel pass out from how terrible and nauseating those panties were, being so thickly covered by Connie's stool stains. Obama however loved it anyways, saying it smells like a poultry plant and taco farts.
Criminal Record Edit
Barack Obama has committed a lot of crimes in the Brickleberry universe.
- Sexual Harassment: (over 100 counts) He sent over 100 profane and sexually abusive text messages to Connie as well as demanding sex from her and also her panties.
- Sexual Assault: Touching Connie's breasts and buttocks without her consent.
- Stalking: This was part of his sexual assault crimes.
- Lying to the press: Lied that he was coming to reward Woody for a perfect 30-year attendance record, when really he was coming for Connie.
- Sheltering illegal immigrants: He required gay illegal immigrants to be prioritized over true American citizens for any and all liver donors in a clause of the Obamacare bill.
- Violating the Presidential Oath: Deliberately armed Kenyan rebels for a plan to overthrow the United States and transfer America's power to Kenya.
- Conspiring to overthrow the United States: He disarmed Americans of their firearms so that he can just give them to Kenya and then overthrow the United States.
- After Brickleberry was cancelled, Obama was succeeded by Donald Trump as the next President of the United States. Had there been a Season 4 for Brickleberry, the show may have depicted Donald Trump succeeding Barack Obama as President.